Lemon VinaigretteCourse: SaladsDifficulty: Easy
This easy lemon vinaigrette recipe is a great one to have in your back pocket. It’s delicious and versatile – perfect for tossing with salads, roasted vegetables, and more!
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, combine everything in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine.
- If your dressing is too tangy, add more olive oil, to taste.
- Add the thyme, and season to taste. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- The olive oil will solidify a bit in the fridge. To soften, let the dressing sit at room temp for a few minutes and stir before using.